Ordered iPhone 5s through Verizon? Backed up?
bk41190

I had an upgrade and went into a Verizon store to get the iPhone 5s (black 16gb).  They didn't have any in stock, so I ordered one to get mailed to my office -- that was on October 2nd!!  It's now October 28th and I haven't had my credit card billed or received any shipping notification!

Is this lag time normal?

Is the back up really this big?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered iPhone 5s through Verizon? Backed up?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi bk41190,

Anticipating the arrival of a new phone is no fun! Let's find out what's going on? Did you get an order confirmation when you placed your order? Is everything okay with your current phone? Please keep us posted.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bk41190

I did get an order confirmation: 9580527405753000

Any update on when I can expect shipping? 

I was originally told it would ship by 10/11, then i went back in the store and was told 10/18, then i went back in

and was told 10/22....

I just wasn't under the impression it would take this long, the phone i have (Droid X) has been hanging on by a thread for months, constantly won't send/receive data or make calls when i want it too!  It is 3 years old...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@bk41190,

I know you're excited to get your new phone! Due to the high demand the shipping dates have been pushed back. You will receive an email with the updated shipping date for your phone. If you follow me and send me a direct message I can review your account and check the status of the order.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
shurgopal

Hello! My online PreOrder Confirmation number is  >>removed<<.  I will appreciate if you would kindly let me know when I will receive the order.  I thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you soon. -SG

>>Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service .  Personal information such as order numbers should be shared with Verizon reps via Direct Message (How To: Direct Message), not posted on this public forum<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes