PHONES SHIPPING NOW! :D
Sepbgh14
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
Re: PHONES SHIPPING NOW! :D
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

the phones shipped like 3 days ago.. where have you been??

0 Likes
Sepbgh14
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah they'll shipped to FedEx. Then they have been sitting there since 9-18-12. Have you not been reading the boards. Obviously not.. TROLL ^

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

whoa calling people trolls for no reason is a little out of line, haha im actually on the top poster list lol.. that being said not all of them have been sitting in a facility mine got to tampa yesterday where i live, some have gone to NJ so just because yours has been sitting there since 9/18 doesnt mean everyones has

0 Likes
Sepbgh14
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry for coming at you with the troll reference. That being said, I've seen lot's of discussions on here about how their phone has been held up for a few days and they keep getting the "picked up, left FedEx origin facility, in transit, and at location scans. And I was just trying to be positive by posting mine is finally leaving the distribution center and is on its way to (IOWA) my house. I originally ordered my phone on 9/14 at 1 min after release and my original ship date was 9-19 but Verizon put a stop to that and held it in Tennessee. Sorry again lol Smiley Happy

0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

MINE TOO. Newark, NJ departed the warehouse at 6:49pm. Safe travels my friend. See you tomorrow!

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

haha its all good, i was just busting your chops as well. haha you should have have said "phones finally leaving memphis" or something lol

0 Likes
Sepbgh14
Enthusiast - Level 2

See I did post that too soon! My phone is already in my home town! lol they just re-posted this on FedExCapture.JPG.

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

haha now you can feel like i have for the past day, knowing my phone is in the same town but i cant get to it lol

Akisato
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine just got to my town as well! Less than 2 hours from the time they scanned for departure from Memphis.

0 Likes