Phone bill help
temps

Okay here is the issue, I purchased 2 iphone 5's back in march and they were stolen and i don't want another iphone nor do I want to be with verizon anymore. What is the process for cancelling my contract

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone bill help
Not applicable

unfortunately two phones with 22 months left in a contract will cost you $350.00-$20.00 for two months paid off each device. so that would be $660.00 in early termination fees if the phones were subsidized

if you paid full price and have no contract then its just the months service on each phone.

Call 800-922-0204 and speak to customer service.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: Phone bill help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no temps! That makes me super sad to see you want to leave so soon. We have great options for replacing your stolen phones that don't involve you leaving us. Did you possibly have insurance? If you're not sure, check www.phoneclaim.com/verizon to see if you have Asurion insurance. If you happened to have bought your phone at a third-party store, you can also check with them to see whether you purchased a separate insurance through them.

Elector was correct that if a two year agreement was signed when you bought the phones, the early termination fee on a smartphone line starts at $350 and goes down $10 for each full month completed. If you decide to go this route though, we'll need to speak with you personally. You can call 800-922-0204 or follow me and send me your mobile number and a contact number where you can be reached.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes