Phone reseting
Benzdover

When I open verizon cloud at to edit photos and numbers phone resets at random times, if I open photos phone resets at random times, Calls are breaking up. When I make calls at random sounds like a power surge or a transformer blowing up I can hear people they can't hear me, When making calls phone also make a dragging voice sound like some one is slowing down a record on a record player and once again they can't hear me but I can hear them on both sounds I have to hang up and call back. Is it me or has there service started to slip? I have went threw 5 phones the last one I went to the apple store and they gave me a new phone now it does the same thnig as the last 4. The sim card has been replaced and I am at wit ends. Cand someone help me since verizon can't seam to fix there own issues. contact mindtrix101@yahoo.com. Thanks Brian

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Phone reseting
Benzdover

When that happens to me I just move around until I get service back. If that dont work call tech support to see if the towers could be having some kind of issue.

0 Likes