Phone was charged and working fine when I went to bed last night...this morning it's completely dead and won't even charge. Nothing happens at all when I hold down the power button. Did my phone just die? What happened? What do I do now?
jolie503
Enthusiast - Level 1

Phone was charged and working fine when I went to bed last night...this morning it's completely dead and won't even charge.  Nothing happens at all when I hold down the power button.  Did my phone just die?  What happened?  What do I do now?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone was charged and working fine when I went to bed last night...this morning it's completely dead and won't even charge.  Nothing happens at all when I hold down the power button.  Did my phone just die?  What happened?  What do I do now?
Not applicable

Hold down the power button and the large home button at the same time until you see the little white apple on your screen.

Then release both buttons at same time.

See if that fixes your problem.

http://www.apple.com/support

You can also read and get help there.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

Re: Phone was charged and working fine when I went to bed last night...this morning it's completely dead and won't even charge.  Nothing happens at all when I hold down the power button.  Did my phone just die?  What happened?  What do I do now?
Not applicable

Hold down the power button and the large home button at the same time until you see the little white apple on your screen.

Then release both buttons at same time.

See if that fixes your problem.

http://www.apple.com/support

You can also read and get help there.

Good Luck

Re: Phone was charged and working fine when I went to bed last night...this morning it's completely dead and won't even charge. Nothing happens at all when I hold down the power button. Did my phone just die? What happened? What do I do now?
B33
Legend

You mentioned it wouldn't charge,  From when you plugged it in how long was the phone on the charger and was the charger that came with the phone being used to charge it,?

I'll  add:   there could of been a app or something running in the back ground in the phone that Ran the battery down.. so there's a possibility the phones battery could of been pulled into a Deep discharge rate when that happens you'll have to put your phone on the charger and let it charge for several hours first to pull the battery out of the Deep discharge then to finished the rest of the charging.

If you see No results in this length of charge time then there's the possibility the battery is Bad.. But hopefully all it needs is a Good lengthy charge..  b33

0 Likes