Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Photo Albums - lock with password?
New-iPhone-Girl

Is there a way to password protect a photo album on the iPhone 5?  Also, my photos are in one album (Camera Roll) and when I move some photos into a different album, I cannot figure out how to then delete those moved photos from the Camera Roll album.  How?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Photo Albums - lock with password?
Not applicable

New-iPhone-Girl wrote:

Is there a way to password protect a photo album on the iPhone 5?  Also, my photos are in one album (Camera Roll) and when I move some photos into a different album, I cannot figure out how to then delete those moved photos from the Camera Roll album.  How?

I will say on my iphone when I make a different folder for photos in Camera Roll deletion of photos from camera roll deletes from all sub folders.

To combat this I use the cloud feature from Apple as well as Photobucket which you can get from the app store or use a program like DropBox to store in the off site.

I have also uploaded to my Facebook account for safe storage which you can block from prying eyes.

I have never figured out how to password protect my iphone photos. Sorry

0 Likes
Re: Photo Albums - lock with password?
soupcannon

You cannot lock folders, if they are synced from you computer you must uncheck the folder in iTunes to remove the folder from iPhone

0 Likes