Poor Verizon service San Francisco Noe Valley
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the past month, my Verizon service has been terrible in the middle of San Francisco. Sometimes I have "No Service," other times only one or two bars. Occasionally, it is fine. Calls drop all of the time and  they frequently don't ring. I only know I have a call when I receive a message. My phone is an Apple 5s and has worked perfectly until now. The phone is up-to-date.

Labels (1)
Re: Poor Verizon service San Francisco Noe Valley
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The most important responsibility we have is to keep our customers connected during this time. I'd like to help with your cellular service. Please tell me, does your device have any liquid or physical damage? Does the trouble occur both indoors and out? - Carter

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone has no damage and the problem occurs both inside and outside.

Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to add, that occasionally, when I make a call, once I start talking the service gets better and I get more bars. Seems odd!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information. Are you aware of other Verizon users experiencing the same issue? Could you provide us with the closest cross street and zip code location where you experience these issues? - ChristianP_ VZW

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 2

I already sent a reply to your questions, but I don't see it so I am sending it again.

I live on 26th Street near Sanchez, zip code 94131. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone else near me who has Verizon, so I can't answer your last question. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@319

I'm sorry we didn't receive your original reply, but I'm glad you decided to resend the response.

I see you're within our 4G LTE coverage area, and there haven't been any recent signal or service alerts for your area. However, I'd love the opportunity to further investigate this service issue with you. I will send you a Private Message so that we can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes