Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post iOS 7 beta 3 upgrade-caused drops calls
ray2go

Hello everyone,

I have upgraded my iphone 5 to iOS 7 beta 3 a week ago. Recently I have noticed that the number of incoming calls have significantly decreased. Last night I found that the hang up calls were 6 in Youmail. What is Youmail? It's a third party visual voice mail box that is able to act as a 3rd party Visual Voice mail and record missed hang up call in addition to iPhone itself. I am not here to sell it but I want to address the possible bug generated from iOS 7 beta 3. Obviously, this is a beta version which is expected to have bugs causing inconvenience. However, I wonder if compatibility issue could be one of the differential diagnosis as connection between carriers and devices requires management from Operating system similar to Windows or Mac OS X (in this case, it's iOS 7). Therefore, I want to know if any iPhone users who had upgraded to iOS 7 beta version experience the same problem as I do. Another reason is that I found the same issue happened in Canada where multiple iOS 7 beta-ready iphone users unexpectedly dropped calls including unknowingly missed calls or calls dropped during conversations. On the other hand, I never have any dropped calls if I am the one who made the call. As I do not know where I can ask question like this, therefore I end up here as a Verizon customer.

Thank you very much.

Labels (1)
0 Likes