Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Price drop on iPhone 5??
bluerigger23

So, now that Walmart has dropped the price of their iPhone 5 to $130 with a 2yr contract, how soon will we see a price drop from Verizon?  The new iPhone is set to be released in September...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Price drop on iPhone 5??
Spiral

My guess would be the same day the next iPhone is released will be the earliest you will see any price reduction by Apple/Verizon (remember they pretty much control the carrier prices).

0 Likes
lhunter58

If you want to save $70 go to Walmart for your iPhone 5, just don't expect to even look at the box until its paid for, plus the salesmen don't know how to activate them.  I spent 2 hours while they tried to figure it out after which they really didn't do anything.  After leaving I tried to use my phone only to find out it wasn't activated.  I had to call Verizon and was told they had no record of it on my account,  luckily I had the receipt showing the model# Sn# and proof i bought it.  after another 20 min on the phone with Verizon i finally had a phone.  So if you are patient and realize Walmart employees haven't a clue how to activate you can save $70 from the $199 Verizon charges.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Don't buy from a 3rd party unless you're willing to accept the additional restrictions such as much larger ETF fees, etc.

0 Likes