Printing text messages
hockey33

How do I print off text messages from an Apple 5s  phone?  I have been doing screen copies of the texts but would rather have one nice long print out so that

everything flows cleanly.  The rep at the store said that can not be done, but there has to be a way.

Thanks

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Printing text messages
btcompute
Contributor - Level 2

Hockey,

There are a couple options you can try.

1. If you have an wifi air-print printer (About AirPrint - Apple Support), you can print directly from the mail app.

Open the email you want to print and select the arrow icon at the bottom of the screen. From there you can select the printer, and print to it.

2. You can use a separate printing app if you don't have an air-print printer. One that I have used is PrintCentral Pro. There are others also.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

btcompute
Contributor - Level 2

Hockey,

There are a couple options you can try.

1. If you have an wifi air-print printer (About AirPrint - Apple Support), you can print directly from the mail app.

Open the email you want to print and select the arrow icon at the bottom of the screen. From there you can select the printer, and print to it.

2. You can use a separate printing app if you don't have an air-print printer. One that I have used is PrintCentral Pro. There are others also.

Hope this helps.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

They want to print their text messages NOT their emails.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
btcompute
Contributor - Level 2

Ann,

Thanks for pointing out my mistake.

I believe the same solutions still apply.

0 Likes
santiagoqa
Contributor - Level 1

Open an account on VerizonWireless.com (a My Verizon account) Then go to SEND MESSAGES, and you will see all the messages you sent or receive in any computer. From there you can print them.

0 Likes