Re: How can I improve the cell service I get on my iPhone 5 in my new apartment?
adkijm

Hi, I have a simple 4s iPhone and have lived in my apartment for 1 year.  I basically have device in only one spot in 1,000 sq feet. Verizon wants me to buy an extender when I already pay $175 month and have been with them for 17 years! I hate their so called "service"

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I improve the cell service I get on my iPhone 5 in my new apartment?
Loquat
Master - Level 1

The network extended isn't as great as they make it out to be...trust me.  I had one before I bought my house and it never really worked.  About the only thing it did do was cause me a lot of frustration....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

adkijm,

I am sorry to hear of the service issues you are having. We truly want you to have the best service possible however service indoors in some areas can be challenging. What exact zipcode are you in? Do you only have service issues in your apartment? Did you previously have a ticket filed?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my! Sorry to see the Network Extender didn't work well for you, Loquat. We do have customers mention that it has helped greatly with calls at home. The great news is that the same rules apply to the Network Extender regarding returns. You have 14 days to see if it works for you and if it does not help you can return it to get a full refund.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yeah, but the OP's 4S wont have to worry about choosing between VoLTE and the extender like most newer phoen shave to do.  They might get an improvement through its use.  I suggest the OP politely press an agent to accommodate them with an extender.  When it is made clear that there is no other option for a customer to receive service, usually Vzw will see that and respond accordingly.  After all, it's not like a new phone or added feature would solve the issue.

0 Likes