Receiving multiple text messages?
jayhoyt1

I have been receiving multiple text messages from my friends. They all have told me they have sent it once and even my mom is having this problem. Is there any way to fix this because its starting to get annoying.

Thanks Jay 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Receiving multiple text messages?
Paul_Kirk

jayhoyt1 wrote:

I have been receiving multiple text messages from my friends. They all have told me they have sent it once and even my mom is having this problem. Is there any way to fix this because its starting to get annoying.

Thanks Jay 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jayhoyt1,  Let's work to relieve the frustration that these multiple messages have caused!  How long has this been happening?  Does this happen with every text message or at random?  I am eager to work with you further to get this resolved!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
jayhoyt1

Well I have only been with Verizon for about a two weeks now but I would say over the last week I have been getting any where from 4-9 messages from whom ever I am texting. Its just annoying! Whenever I am texting someone that has T-Mobile is when this problem occurs. Half of the people I text have T-Mobile so it happens with them! My mom has the Iphone 5 also and has the same problem, but on the other hand my dad is Razor and does not have this problem!

Thanks Jay

0 Likes
Sorryscreennameistake

I have an iPhone 5 and my daughter has an iPhone 4 and my husband is getting multiple messages from both of us in the last 2 weeks....he has a Droid X.  All three of us are with Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Duplicate messages can be annoying! Let's figure this out. Sometimes when a phone is sending duplicate messages it can be related to low SMS memory in the phone. On both your phone and your daughter's phone, clear out some SMS threads and reboot. Have your husband do the same. Is this happening with every message you send him or random? Also on his phone, have him dial *228 option 2.

Let me know if this continues.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes