Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Recent decrease in signal strength
gdjsnyder

I've had Verizon service for quite some time, and have had the iPhone 5 since launch. At my home I have constantly had 4-5 bars of LTE service and very good voice coverage. Recently, I believe beginning last Wednesday, I awoke to find that I was on 3G. I shrugged it off, however since then I can not maintain good LTE signal coverage. The highest I've seen within about one mile of my home since last Wednesday is two bars. I could see if when I bought the iPhone 5 in September if LTE was not as good but to have constantly had 4-5 bars the past eight months and to suddenly have only one bar of LTE and more of the time to be on 3G is upsetting. I know this isn't an issue with my device as we have two other iPhone 5's in the house of which are also only getting 1-2 bars of LTE and also fluctuating back and forth to 3G constantly. Outside of my home on my block I used to get 5 full bars of LTE, now again only 1 or 2 bars for about a mile around my house, then coverage is how it always was in the area. So this seems to just be affecting a small area around me. I'm wondering if there is work being done to a tower or if someone could help me find this information out.

Labels (1)
0 Likes