Recently my iPhone no longer is able to make or receive calls while connected to my wifi network. My cell bars are full, and when I disable wifi on the phone, it functions perfectly. It is not a jailbroken phone and is up do date with it's software.
staum607

Recently my iPhone no longer is able to make or receive calls while connected to my wifi network. My cell bars are full, and when I disable wifi on the phone, it functions perfectly. It is not a jailbroken phone and is up do date with it's software.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Recently my iPhone no longer is able to make or receive calls while connected to my wifi network. My cell bars are full, and when I disable wifi on the phone, it functions perfectly. It is not a jailbroken phone and is up do date with it's software.
Not applicable

you updated to 8.0.2?

0 Likes
Re: Recently my iPhone no longer is able to make or receive calls while connected to my wifi network. My cell bars are full, and when I disable wifi on the phone, it functions perfectly. It is not a jailbroken phone and is up do date with it's software.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this staum607. Do you share your Apple ID with anyone else? Are these problems restricted to iPhone to iPhone calls? If neither applies, please go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings only. Then, test calls again.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
staum607

Hi! I do not share my apple ID with anyone else. It seems to affect all calls, not just iPhone-to-iphone. I did a network reset as suggested and had two successful test calls, but then things returned to normal - i.e. only working if I disable wifi.

0 Likes
staum607

yes, I am

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for following up! Does this occur with any other Wi-Fi networks?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

staum607, we don't want you to miss a call. Make sure that Cellular is enabled on in Settings>Celluear Data ON while connected to Wi-Fi. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes