Replacement
Holdeman22

Does verizon replace IPhones that have problems or do you have to deal with Apple.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Replacement
rcschnoor
Legend

If it is under warranty AND there is no physical damage, you can deal with either. If you go thru Verizon and they determine you have physical damage(cracks, water damage, etc...), you will receive a bill, even if that is not the cause of your problem.

I would suggest going to your nearest Apple Store, if you have that option. You would most likely have the best outcome stopping at an Apple Store.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Is the phone under warranty? Is the problem due to physical damage?

Unable to answer with the amount of information you have given.

0 Likes
Holdeman22

Yes it's under warranty. It will not connect to wifi. I have gone thru al the steps to try and fix the problem.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

If it is under warranty AND there is no physical damage, you can deal with either. If you go thru Verizon and they determine you have physical damage(cracks, water damage, etc...), you will receive a bill, even if that is not the cause of your problem.

I would suggest going to your nearest Apple Store, if you have that option. You would most likely have the best outcome stopping at an Apple Store.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to enjoy reliable performance from your device Holderman22! How long ago did this start? What version of iOS are you running? What type of troubleshooting have you completed? Have you tested in more than one wifi location?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Holdeman22

It has been this way for 2 weeks. I have reset the network, reset my phone twice once as new, updated the router firmware, tried hooking up to 2 other wifi. I have iOS 7 did all the software updates on my phone. It tells me unable to join the network

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for completing troubleshooting Holdeman22! Please accept my follow request, follow me and send me a direct message with your mobile number. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter #@VZWSupport

0 Likes