Review iPhone 5
BLuRRnAWAY
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had the iPhone 5 for about a week now and i can say this phone is a huge step up from the 4/4s. The first thing I noticed was the size and weight. Its like holding a feather, Yet the new length makes it fit more comfortably in your hand.

I purchased the black/slate and could not be happier with the choice, I currently do not have a case for the phone, And after a weeks use it still looks like I just pulled it out of the box.

Battery life was my biggest concern when I purchased the phone, knowing that LTE would drain my battery. I researched the best way to first charge the phone to optimize battery life, And what I found was to just run it through a couple cycles and let it die on its own. So i pulled it out of the box, Charged it 100% Then used it until it died. I unplug my phone at around 8:00am every morning and still have about 15-30% battery life by 8:00-9:00pm. I use it heavily during the day.

The new processor it noticeably faster, Whether your using it more going in and out of applications or games. I noticed it works flawless with games making it the ultimate gaming experience. Much faster and crisper than the 4/4s.

There are a few hiccups, Maps/Some people are receiving light through standby button. But with any new device your bound to get a few flaws. Maps can be updated and apple has said they will give everyone with the light problem a new phone!

I would not hesitate to purchase this phone again, I think they did a great job on design. This is my personal opinion, Others may disagree.

Here is a link to CNN.COM torture test on the battery! Very accurate! http://money.cnn.com/2012/09/26/technology/iphone-5-review-battery/index.html

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Review iPhone 5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there Blurrnaway!

That was a fantastic review of your phone.  I appreciate you taking the time to write this out for the community! I'm super excited that you're loving your iPhone 5.

If you have any questions feel free to let us know!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes