Ringer and speaker volume real low
Kamp2

I have an iPhone 5.  All of a sudden, my ring volume and speaker volume is real low - almost as if it's on the lowest setting.  I have gone into sounds - volume and turned the slider all the way up.  I also did this in the music section.  Hasn't helped.  I've turned it on and off several times, and I've done the hard restart with the power button and front button.  Nothing has helped.  Help!  I need to hear the ringer!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ringer and speaker volume real low
DAVE0136
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have same issue...nothing helps.  No damage to the phone.  Perfect condition.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kamp2, I understand needing to hear the ringer on the phone. When did this start? Around that time were any updates done on the phone? Is there any liquid or physical damage on the phone? When you are on a call can you hear just fine? How about if you are on speakerphone? Please share the details.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DAVE0136
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have same issue...nothing helps.  No damage to the phone.  Perfect condition.

0 Likes
LynnTP
Enthusiast - Level 1

I now have this problem and do not see a fix listed. Has been this way about a month.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes