Rude Verizon rep
CDM8950sds
Enthusiast - Level 2

So a few minutes ago I called the Verizon support number 800 922 0204 and spoke with Andrew.  After 30 second polite conversation in which I asked why is it that Verizon can't offer me the Iphone 5S for $125.00 like Best Buy does instead of $199.00, considering how much money I spend per month on my Verizon bill, Andrew hung up on me.

Where can I file a complaint?  This was very rude and uncalled for.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Rude Verizon rep
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless doesn't price match third party retailers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Not applicable

If Best Buy has the device for less, just buy it there. Asking a question to customer service about the price comparison is more for the sales department. And it makes no difference how much your bill is each month. You are a customer just like the rest of us here. That has no bearing in getting a phone cheaper.

You have to write a letter to the verizon headquarters address through the postal service. Attention Executive Department.

Good Luck

Edman121
Enthusiast - Level 2

CDM8950sds,

Please don't think that all these people are other customers just like you.

I have been studying the responses and profiles of people who reply to a lot of questions.

I am convinced they either work for Verizon or get discounts or something.

They are on here all the time replying and they usually know the rules, contract terms and other things that only people affiliated with the carrier would.

ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You are wrong Edman 21.

0 Likes
CDM8950sds
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was actually a verizon chat rep that referred me to that number and yes it should make a difference that I am a long time customer spending lots of money (4 lines) each month. Point is if Best buy can sell the phone for that much (with me upgrading and extending my contract with Verizon) then Veruzon should be able to match that price. I was only trying to give Verizon my business.

0 Likes
Edman121
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also would like to tell you what I told Elector, Please do not respond to my posts anymore.

I think you are somehow affiliated with Verizon. Either you get a discount, or paid, or something for responding to this posts in a certain way. I have seen your user throughout various posts as I have studied the community. Most of your posts seem to refute the person complaining and you indicate way too many rules and contract terms to not be affiliated.

ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Again, you are wrong.  I am not affiliated with Verizon in any way other than being a PAYING customer.  Verizon doesn't pay me. Nor do I get a discount.  (Same for Elector for that matter).  We just happen to be knowledgeable about the subject.  Your conspiracy theories are misplaced.

And you do not get to dictate who responds to threads or posts.

Not applicable

I think the ttipgem response covers it all. And no one dictates to me.

On a public forum any person can and will respond. That's life.

And you must have not read all of my forum posts. Spend the day doing that and come back on here and say I work for them.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless doesn't price match third party retailers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a PUBLIC peer to peer customer forum. Anyone can join and agree to the for the site and start posting on any of the open discussion threads.

0 Likes