Sending pics
Tmclaurin

i just switched to Verizon and have the iPhone 5c, I've noticed that I'm unable to send picture messages to people that arent on the Verizon network AT ALL, they fail every time but if I know the other person has Verizon it goes righ through. I'm sure there is a solution to this problem. I can't ce paying as much as I am and not be able to send pictures to anyone on any network. Please help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Sending pics
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You said you "just switched" - did you port your number from another carrier?  It sometimes takes a few days for the port to complete fully so all features work on the new service.  If it hasn't resolved within a week, call CS (800-922-0204) or go to a store and they can check your account to be sure text messaging is set up properly for your line.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tmclaurin,

Help has arrived. Let's get you sending those photos ASAP. Are you able to get on the internet and send and receive data? Please power your device off fully and leave off for a few minutes. Then power back on. If you are still having issues please reset your network settings http://vz.to/1upufjl

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You said you "just switched" - did you port your number from another carrier?  It sometimes takes a few days for the port to complete fully so all features work on the new service.  If it hasn't resolved within a week, call CS (800-922-0204) or go to a store and they can check your account to be sure text messaging is set up properly for your line.

0 Likes