Re: Ship Date 11/16
lucky5
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine just left Memphis as well....woohooo

will be here tomorrow by 7:00pm- FINALLY!!!!

0 Likes
GOHEELS08
Enthusiast - Level 2

I get my iphone 5 tomorrow. I feel like a little kid on christmas eve. pathetic, i know. LOL I hope fedex comes early Smiley Happy

0 Likes
mustangwolf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know what you mean. And, FedEx typically comes to my place at 9:30 for deliveries.

lucky5
Enthusiast - Level 3

It looks like we are all getting our phones tomorrow and we all hope FedEx comes early Smiley Happy

This has been the longest wait ever

I can't wait!!!!!!

0 Likes
ats360

i've been waiting eagerly since the order was placed on monday nov. 5. my boss ordered it through our verizon business account, band initially was told it'd be upwards of a month wait. i'm curious if that still holds true, or if i can expect it any day at work. nonetheless... i'm getting antsy, and keep torturing myself by reading blogs and reviews on the iphone 5. i can't help myself... lol.

0 Likes
mustangwolf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think that everyone that's posted in this thread has bought a personal phone, not sure if business orders work the same way. Anyway you can ask whomever is in charge of ordering your iPhone 5 if they can check the status?

0 Likes
SUPERBXD
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've ordered a 16G Slate/Black from a Verizon Store (Walk In Order) on 11/10/12 with the shipment date of 11/16 as well.
I've gotten my credit card charged for the phone already; I'm guessing it's in its processed of being shipped.
Are we supposed to receive another separate email for a tracking verification number as well?

0 Likes
mustangwolf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, you'll get an email saying the phone has shipped with a tracking number.

0 Likes
SUPERBXD
Enthusiast - Level 2

@mustangwolf, Thank You for the quick info. Sounds good.

By Verizon shipping by the 11/16, that means the phone will be at our doorsteps by that date, correct?
*This is my first time ordering a phone from Verizon via a delivery.

0 Likes
mustangwolf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, most people have gotten that delivery date (I did) and are getting their phone well before that. I'm assuming that the 16th was Apple's guesstimate for this late batch of iPhone 5's as Foxconn was having quality control issues that held up delivery. Hope you hear some news soon—I'm sure you will!

Mine just showed up at the local FedEx warehouse a few minutes ago—looks like I'll be migrating tot he new one in the a.m.

Cheers!

0 Likes