Ship date pushed back 1 month from 10/7 to 11/4 FOR NO REASON
ChristianR808

I ordered a silver white iphone 5s in store on launch day 9/20 because they were all sold out.  The sales rep in the store said it would come in a few weeks for the silver and a month or so for gold so I chose the silver one.  The sales rep told me I would not be charged until the phone was sent out to me.  I got an email that day with the following information

Preorder Confirmation:

Order Number:

Order Location:

Order Date: 09/20/2013
Ship By: 10/07/2013

I check my email daily and went to track my order a few times since the 20th.  Every time it showed a ship date of 10/7 as a pre order.  It said that it was still being processed and WILL SHIP BY 10/7. 

Today however I checked again and got this message:

There is an error in your order. Please refer to the email sent for more information.

Expected Ship Date: 11/04/2013

I DID NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE DATE CHANGE!  As a matter of fact I have not received a single email from you about the order SINCE 9/20 WHEN IT WAS PLACED.

I chatted with customer service and they said they COULDN'T FIND MY ORDER.  I chatted about account information and by the end of the conversation (30 minutes later) the chat person located it and confirmed it had a ship date of 11/4.  I called customer service later and she said the same thing.

>> Personal information (including attachment) removed to comply with the <<

Labels (2)
0 Likes