Shipments for the 9/26
codylock

Some people say they got there's early anyone with the 9/26 arrivle date get there's early or is it being shipped? ordered mine at 10:43 am Central. Ntohing for me );

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shipments for the 9/26
fwkrude
Enthusiast - Level 2

ordered mine over the phone 9/14 @12:57pm est... still waiting for email and credit card charge Smiley Sad

codylock

still waiting too 😕

0 Likes
akdisney
Enthusiast - Level 3

I preorder at a verizon Store Sept  14 at noon and Still waiting and the store say you can check each day

Sept 26 2012 Deilver bySmiley Sad

0 Likes
codylock

i live in Al too.... nothing but i guess ill wait till monday to see if it ships!

0 Likes
mikes96fs
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered mine at 7am pacific time, the confirmation said I would have it on the 21st. I still don't have it. Called and spoke to customer service and they said it was not even shipped today.

0 Likes
golden80

Ordered mine at 10:30 am on September 14 and mine has just been charged to my credit card today.  I also have the 26th marked as the expected ship date.  I'd expect the shipping date will be occupied within the next 24 hours or so on the order status page.  Here's hoping it gets here a little earlier.

0 Likes
melbox4

I ordered mine on the 14th around noon. Just checked and my card was charged... but no tracking number yet. I called the CSR who I bought my phone from and he said it might come earlier then the 26th.

0 Likes
jfilgo

Just FYI:

The Verizon email was that even though I ordered on 9/14/12 EST at 12:03 noon, my new iphone 5 should come on Wed. 9/26.  However, at 6:37pm this evening got confirmation that it will be earlier by one day on 9/25/12 (Tue.) before 3:00pm along with a Fed. Ex shipping number. 

0 Likes
ash67

Ordered mine on 9/14 at 10:24 AM EST. Confirmation said that delivery date is 9/26. CC has an authorization charge as of yesterday, but not an actual charge. Order status still has no update (says processing and shipping date is 9/21....) and no shipping email. I'm hoping it ships out tomorrow, so I'll get it by Wednesday...

0 Likes