Re: Shipping Date of 11/16
Nitter2591

I ordered  my ipohne 5 16gb black on 10/24  at a Verizon Store the guy at the verizon store told us the shipment date was 11/16 ,but on the confirmation email I recieved the same day the phone was ordered has no shipment date . All the email contains confirmation #'s . I keep checking online to see if verizon has created a tracking number , no luck 😕 Do you  guys think if I called my verizon store they would update me  on whether my phone had shipped or not?

0 Likes
gambi3

When you check your status are you using your pre order numbers

0 Likes
RealRedRaider
Enthusiast - Level 1

You can if you check you bought from VerizonWireless.com or you can use your Order Number and Store Location if you bought it at a VerizonWireless Store.  Either way, you will get sent to the same page!

0 Likes
Nitter2591

I use the Order number and the Order location . I do have a preorder confirmation number , but I don't use that.

0 Likes
gambi3

try using the preorder number and if not then call verizion

0 Likes
Nitter2591

I did ! I got " We have recieved your order and is now being processed." and then it has the expected shipping date 11/16.  I will take that as a good sign !

0 Likes
gambi3

i checked my info todat and i have a blank where the tracking number shoukld be hopegully it ships tonight i got the overnight shiping hope you guys get yours soon

0 Likes
lavitabella55

i ordered my iphone october 23rd and my money was taking out today!! how long did it take for you to get shipping info??

0 Likes