Shipping Status FedEx
irg8222

I live in Orange County and have a Estimated Delivery Date of 9/21. Still no check in since it left the facility and it's been almost 12 hours. I'm getting nervous. Will I get my phone tomorrow???Screen shot 2012-09-20 at 11.37.41 PM.png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shipping Status FedEx
Moneyman202

Try hitting the refresh button.

0 Likes
irg8222

Hah, I have not been staring at the same webpage for 12 hours. Still in Tennessee.

0 Likes
StangKillah
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in the same boat, it still is showin that it departed TN but hasn't checked in anywhere else. I'm GA and I have seen and heard of others in the West Coast getting their package checked in at their local FedEx. I'm starting to get worried also, TN to GA really isn't that long compared to other places!!! I would really like my phone.

0 Likes
TheLeopard94

At least your tracking # works. Fed Ex said mine was invalid. Not sure if i'm entering the right code in the right spot though. Any help?

0 Likes
ballen25

TheLeopard94, Does your tracking code have an 8 in front of it?

0 Likes
cfspence1003
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine still says at the destination sort facility in Raleigh (I live in Fayetteville) but from what I am gathering, it will be put on a truck and then driven out to Fayetteville to do the routes for delivery? That's what I am getting from how FedEx made it sound..

0 Likes
TheLeopard94

Ballen, no. I have the Verizon confirmation email and I am putting it into the Verizon pre-order website page and it shows me my Ace order no., and tracking number. Those are the only two numbers I am given. One starts with a 2, the other with a 3. Am I looking at the wrong thing?

0 Likes
blurayfreak
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, I have a similar situation. I live in College Station, Texas, which is 90 miles north of Houston and has its own facility. Normally a package that would be delivered to me today would have already made it from Houston to the College Station facility so it could sorted there and placed on a truck for delivery. However, right now, FedEx says it's still sitting in Houston. I'll be curious to see how (and if) my iPhone can make it into my grubby little hands today.

0 Likes
ballen25

If you have a tracking number then I am pretty sure your phone has shipped. When I received my tracking number it had an 8, a space, and then a large number after that. I would enter the entire number but Fedex did not recognize it. After comparing tracking numbers with Verizon, I realized the tracking number I received had an added 8 in front of it. When I dropped this 8 and used the rest of the number on the Fedex website all of my shipping information popped up. Also, I never received an email from Verizon saying my phone had shipped. Only a confirmation email.

0 Likes