So how would I go about buying the iPhone 5?
ICanHearYou

I know this will be a very simple question but..

So I've BEEN eligible for an upgrade and, like A LOT people, I'm waiting for the iPhone 5 release. So when it does come out, how do I go about it with my discount eligibility? If I were to buy it at an Apple Store, does my discount apply at the register? Do I have to go to a Verizon dealer for the discount?

For something as big as the iPhone 5 release, will I be able to pre-order through the Verizon website?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: So how would I go about buying the iPhone 5?
budone
Legend

You will have to wait until the release date gets closer. The VZW website will state if they will be taking pre-orders for the phone. But doing so means it will be delivered to you.

As for the NE2 discount, I think you will have to order through VZW directly for that. I do not think Apple accepts it.

I am wondering, there is such a small difference between 4 and 5, why wait???? If anything I would wait for the release and get a 4 as no doubt the price will drop

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: So how would I go about buying the iPhone 5?
budone
Legend

You will have to wait until the release date gets closer. The VZW website will state if they will be taking pre-orders for the phone. But doing so means it will be delivered to you.

As for the NE2 discount, I think you will have to order through VZW directly for that. I do not think Apple accepts it.

I am wondering, there is such a small difference between 4 and 5, why wait???? If anything I would wait for the release and get a 4 as no doubt the price will drop

0 Likes