Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some of my contacts are not receiving my text messages
OSU728

I have attempted the "reset", I have attempted to delete the contact and re-add it, I have compared my settings to other iphone5 owners setting. I have tried to look at Facebook contacts, I have tried almost everything and have now became very very very frustrated and regretful for getting the iphone and giving up my Droid!!!  I want to love this phone, but I mostly text and heard how easy texting was with this phone just to learn that people were not responding because they were not getting them!!!!  Most often those not getting the message are LG and Droid users.  Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated!!! PLZ HELP!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Some of my contacts are not receiving my text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're here for you OUS728!

I am so sorry to hear that you were regretting getting an iPhone! We never like to hear that, so let's change things! First off, you said that it was mainly sending out texts, so I assume that receiving is fine? Are you using any sort of third party app or keyboard of any kind? Any sort of special characters in the messages (emoticons or pictures or sounds)? Are they 160 characters or less? Some phones will need to receive a multi-media message over a text if it is too long. Also, are you getting any error at all? Have you had a ticket filed to our network team for this? I know it's a lot of questions here, but we can figure it out! Let us know!

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes