State Farm discount
dannyjames

I work for statefarm I would like to add the discount im entitled to to my mobile phone

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: State Farm discount
Not applicable

Ohh I got you a dollar! (love that commercial)

Call *611 or 800-922-0204 and or go to a Verizon Corporate Store with your state farm insurance pay stub, employee ID or I believe there is a web portal you can sign up on for the employee discount.

Also no one is "entitled" to any discount. It is a perk granted from Verizon Wireless.

Good Luck

0 Likes
dannyjames

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Online portal is HERE.

As Elector has stated, no one is entitled to a discount, however you may be eligible for one.

From the customer agreement,

Am I Eligible for Special Discounts?

If you're a Postpay customer, you may be eligible for a discount if you are and remain affiliated with an organization that has an agreement with us. Unless your discount is through a government employee discount program, we may share certain information about your Service (including your name, your wireless telephone number and your total monthly charges) with your organization from time to time to make sure you're still eligible. We may adjust or remove your discount according to your organization's agreement with us, and remove your discount if your eligibility ends or your contract term expires. In any case, this won't be considered to have a material adverse effect on you.

Not applicable
0 Likes