Still haven't got my order confirmation email...
dsarnt

It's been 36 hours since I pre-ordered my iPhone 5 and still haven't received my confirmation email. Anyone else having the same problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Still haven't got my order confirmation email...
dad_23
Contributor - Level 1

Same.

Have talked to 2 reps, both said I would get an email in an hour or less....still nothin

0 Likes
RRNL

its been over 24 me as well

0 Likes
dad_23
Contributor - Level 1

My account is new so email is new on there.  As well I got an email about an issues with my order that I had to call them about so I know they have my email and I know it's working and coming through.

They must just be overwhelmed....but still suX!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Did you check your junk mail folder?

0 Likes
bomani1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I spoke to a verizon representative today, and they sent me a text with order number and confirmation number, and Deliver by 09/21/12. Call them on monday. We spoke for about 5 min, I think  they spoke longer than they should have. They are very tired from taking so many orders. . As long as you have your order # and conformation #. It has to say 9/21/12. They also know when you put the order in by your verizon #. If it says 9/21/12 you beat the rush hour, those were the exact words. They stated you will receive an email, and tracking number when it ships next week. I hope this helps everone.

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

I signed up as a new customer with Verizon at 12:15am PT, and pre ordered the iphone. Close to 48 hours and still no confirmation. After completeing the order i was brought to a browser page that said "Pending order confirmation." I've talked to several reps and they have all said as long as I got to that page I should be OK. But I'd still like to get an email or some reassurance my order went through and I did sign up with them. Very frustrating.

0 Likes
mmh123

I also haven't received my confirmation and I ordered it at 6:00 a.m. on Friday.  My credit card has also not yet been charged.  What is going on with them? 

0 Likes
Wescyde
Contributor - Level 1

well your card will never be charged until they ship items, they might do authorizations etc but thats all, no idea about the letter i got mine immediately after ordering

0 Likes
Still haven't got my order confirmation email...
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same situation here. It's been over two days now.

0 Likes