Re: Still haven't got my order confirmation email...
raymoyers

If you pre-ordered and haven't gotten a confirmation email, read this post. It may help. Sorry it's long, but I have gone through hell to get this phone ordered.

I originally ordered an iphone 5 a half hour after pre-orders opened and got a confirmation number but no email. I called after 24 hours (like a good customer) and they said something happened and the order "never made it" to Verizon and that I had to order again. I ordered again around noon on Saturday and the same thing, no confirmation email. I called again and they said it "never made it to Verizon." By that time, delivery estimates were at 10/05 and I wasn't happy. I had my confirmation numbers and expected delivery date of 09/21 for the first order but they couldn't find either of my orders. They transferred me to tele-sales so I could place the order over the phone. They told me to call them back with the tele-sales confirmation number and they would bump my delivery date up to 09/21 again.

I got my confirmation from tele-sales and an email confirmation was sent to me within 10 minutes. I called the original rep back and gave them the confirmation number and they said they bumped my date up to 09/21 and that I had "nothing to worry about."

Then, an hour later, I get two emails confirming the CANCELLATION of my original orders. WTF? If they couldn't find them when I called, how did they all of a sudden get cancelled. I also received some BS email from some head honcho at Verizon that apologized that "due to the mass amount of pre-orders some of the orders did not process correctly and were automatically cancelled."

So, if you didn't get a confirmation email, your order may have been automatically cancelled. I also don't really believe they could bump my ship date up from 10/05. They said they would and that they would give me a call when that was complete and I have yet to receive a phone call from the rep. I'm assuming my phone won't show up until 10/05. Lame.

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had a very similar problem except I never received a confirmation email, after about 3 days and a dozen different reps one finally told me they saw my order but something had gone wrong on their end so that they were going to cancel my order, have me re sign up online and push my deliver date back up to 9/21. I thought this sounded ridiculous because how can they push a ship date up? But sure enough when I called a second rep to confirm this, she said she saw a note on my order that required it be pushed up to 9/21, so it may be true after all!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Dsarnt & community!

By chance did you receive your confirmation email yet? I just wanted to check in.

You can also view your order here: http://bit.ly/rqEisu

Keep us posted!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
charlie147

Yeah I ordered mine on September 15 and I still haven't received my confirmation email. Why is that?

0 Likes
thxu4th3venom

it's been over 3 days i still haven't gotten a confirmation letter either and I got all the way to the end of the payment part as well. I guess they're so overwhelmed with orders.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there Charlie147!

I'm really excited for you to get your new phone!  Don't forget to check your spam folders just in case. Hopefully the correct email address was added.

We can also check your account for your order as well. There will be documentations with your order number listed in your account if everything went through correctly.

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
jfrank18

I ordered on 10/3 and still haven't received any information or order number listed. I realize I still have to wait, but I should at least have some sort of documentation letting me know my order went through. I would love to know my order number and know my order went through. I called and a rep said she saw an order but I don't understand why I haven't received any documents.

0 Likes
jfrank18

Just checked Documents and Receipts and there is nothing in there. This is frustrating.

0 Likes