Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Still haven't got my order confirmation email...
dsarnt

It's been 36 hours since I pre-ordered my iPhone 5 and still haven't received my confirmation email. Anyone else having the same problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Still haven't got my order confirmation email...
dad_23
Novice

Same.

Have talked to 2 reps, both said I would get an email in an hour or less....still nothin

0 Likes
RRNL

its been over 24 me as well

0 Likes
dad_23
Novice

My account is new so email is new on there.  As well I got an email about an issues with my order that I had to call them about so I know they have my email and I know it's working and coming through.

They must just be overwhelmed....but still suX!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

Did you check your junk mail folder?

0 Likes
bomani1

I spoke to a verizon representative today, and they sent me a text with order number and confirmation number, and Deliver by 09/21/12. Call them on monday. We spoke for about 5 min, I think  they spoke longer than they should have. They are very tired from taking so many orders. . As long as you have your order # and conformation #. It has to say 9/21/12. They also know when you put the order in by your verizon #. If it says 9/21/12 you beat the rush hour, those were the exact words. They stated you will receive an email, and tracking number when it ships next week. I hope this helps everone.

0 Likes
kakiyama

I signed up as a new customer with Verizon at 12:15am PT, and pre ordered the iphone. Close to 48 hours and still no confirmation. After completeing the order i was brought to a browser page that said "Pending order confirmation." I've talked to several reps and they have all said as long as I got to that page I should be OK. But I'd still like to get an email or some reassurance my order went through and I did sign up with them. Very frustrating.

0 Likes
mmh123

I also haven't received my confirmation and I ordered it at 6:00 a.m. on Friday.  My credit card has also not yet been charged.  What is going on with them? 

0 Likes
Wescyde
Novice

well your card will never be charged until they ship items, they might do authorizations etc but thats all, no idea about the letter i got mine immediately after ordering

0 Likes
Still haven't got my order confirmation email...
kakiyama

Same situation here. It's been over two days now.

0 Likes