Stolen iphone 5
Sa93

My iphone 5 was stolen over the weekend, i was wondering how much would it cost to purchase a new iphone 5 at a verizon wireless store?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Stolen iphone 5
rcschnoor
Legend

If you are not eligible for a discounted upgrade it will be $649.99/$749.99/$849.99 for the 16 GB/32 GB/64 GB models.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

You may be able to get a lightly used one at a considerable savings from Swappa.com.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If you Account is in Good standing With Verizon and your long time Customer you might consider there Payment plan if you Qualify you might just have to pay like 35.00 to 45.00 and another small initial fee and then you would Pay like 45 to 50 a Month you might give it a Look..  What the payment plan is basically like it's like making a Payment for your Car as i was Told by a Rep..

0 Likes
Not applicable

Sa93 wrote:

My iphone 5 was stolen over the weekend, i was wondering how much would it cost to purchase a new iphone 5 at a verizon wireless store?

Do you have home owners or renters insurance? If so your cell phone is covered and you need only have a copy of the police report and fill out the insurance claim form. Under full replacement cost in your home/renters insurance you have to buy the new like phone and fax the receipt to the insurance company to get your check.

0 Likes
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

if you are worried about you iPhone ever being stolen by a friend or coworker and you can track your phone. ever notice that if its locked all the person has to do is turn the phone off and you can no longer track your device. if you think that the option to turn off your phone when locked should be removed reply to this post and visit apple.com/feed back and leave a complaint and apple may Change this I hope you all understand

Thanks

I love my iPhone and would love the option for iPhone down power down when locked to go away

Thanks visit apple.com/feedback and Select feed back type Design/easy to use

0 Likes
Kev48us
Contributor - Level 1

u might also want to consder seting up find my iphone its simile to use and u can lock it or play a sound if lost track it and evan wipe the data here a link

http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-20078442-285/how-to-set-up-find-my-iphone-on-your-ios-device/

0 Likes
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

Correct but it's would not work if the phone is turned off that why I posted my posr

0 Likes