Suddenly NOT connected to Network
KayPeeW
Enthusiast - Level 1

Phone constantly searching for NetWork   . . .   General Settings in the 'About' section say Network: Not Available   . . .   Updated to iOS 8.1.1 two weeks ago   . . .   Person who shares plan with me has Verizon Network service   . . .    *NOW WAHT?*         Smiley Sad     

Labels (1)
Re: Suddenly NOT connected to Network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KayPeeW,

Sorry to see you have been having trouble with the network! Try powering off the phone, reseating the SIM card http://vz.to/1xJQAZM and powering the phone back on. When did the trouble begin?  What zipcode are you having the trouble in?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
KayPeeW
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi -

I was online chatting w Deanna from VrznWrls yesterday and I now have a new

device. Thanks.

- Kpw

- - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - - - - -

karin p ward

Bolton Valley

V E R M O N T

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 9:16 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
DeathDiver

I and my friend next door to me have had this going on all day .. I was able to use my phone for calling, being on line and able to text .... but not anymore ( been going on now for over 12 hours)  no phone calling allowed all day I cant even contact Verizon to figure out what its is ,.,..... I relies your towers must be down b/c I took out the battery while phone was still on waited about 5 sec. turned it back on I for about a 1 or 2 secs I connected to the phone and boom network not available all over again!!!   I pay my  phone bill on time every time (some times early)  I have important calls I was supposed to have made today and was not able to ... My son has a condition that when I need to call his Dr I expect my phone to work REASON I PICKED VERIZON!!!!!!!!

My son dies b/c I cant call 911 B/C MY ONLY phone is my cell phone and your system wont let me call 911.... YOU WILL BE SUED......  get my phone working NOW!!!!! ......   PLEASE, .... I am sorry but,  I need to call 911 if my son's condition gets out of control  and my phone says I cant call out, text, or anything that is a scary to me ( SO far I haven't needed to call 911 but this is the main reason I picked you b/c of your coverage area ... I have been a faithful customer for over 2 years NEVER have I ever delt with this from yall ..( WHICH I THANK YOU FOR) . please I just need this fixed before something happens with my son ...( important calls can be done later ,Yes there important, but not life threating like my son's condition ) you think I am panicky now wait till my son cant breath and I cant use my phone.  I live in Milaca, MN ( 56353) you cant call me, you cant text me and I cant get online with my phone so, I don't know if you'll get this in time ... I will go to bed and when I wake up I truly hope and pray that this issue what ever it is gets fixed before I wake up!!!!  It started just after 10:30AM its now 10pm

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I know how important it is to ensure your service is up and running at all times DeathDiver. Especially, if you have child with a medical condition. Allow us to help get you up and running asap!  What make and model phone are you using? When you try to make an outgoing call, are you getting a certain error message? If you have an iPhone device can you try resetting network settings. To do this tap on settings>general>reset>reset network settings. If you have a 4G android device, can you try removing and reinserting the SIM card. Please keep us updated.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
jojo126
Enthusiast - Level 2

Need help....medical emergency and I can not make or receive calls

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Try powering off the Device, then re-power see if connects back to the Network.!  if your still having troubles you might have to pull the Sim Card for 5 min.  Device in the off position  then re-install it see if that work let us know if that solves the issue.. b33

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Their service is down, verizon is working on it.

B33
Legend

Must be Apples service or Verizon's in a Certain Area,  my service is running OK

0 Likes
jojo126
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you I tried all the above and still nothing....( I have a note 2) still unable to make phone calls or get them!!! Really sucks cause I needed to be at the hospital for a death in the family and I couldn't call or nothing!!! I'mso pissed at Verizon!!!!

0 Likes