Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Switching my device.

I had just gotten my iPhone 5 stolen, and I'm trying to switch back to my iPhone 4 so I can at least have a phone until i get a new one. But when I go to switch it, it tells me it's going to send a text message to my number, but I don't have my iPhone 5 in possession right now to get the verification code, so what do I do to activate my iPhone 4?

Labels (1)
Re: Switching my device.
Sr. Member

Did you report your device as stolen to VZW?  If not, I would call them at 8009220204 so they can block the device as stolen and also restrict the sim card. If you had Find my iPhone turned on you can track your phone at  Alternatively, you can always go into a corporate VZW store and have them help you activate your old device.