T/F: iPhone users are not required to pay $15/month extra for Good Technology
techvet

I have a personal Droid RAZR M.  You may wonder why I am posting in the iPhone forum but you are about to find out.

I have access to corporate e-mail via Good Technology.  When I got this service set up at the same time I acquired the phone, I was required to upgrade from a $30/month 2GB plan to a $45/month 2GB plan just to have this access ("needed for access to company servers").  That was a surprise but I got over it.  However, since then, I have come to learn the following:

1.  It appears that other than VZW, no other carriers are charging users extra for access to Good Technology.

2.  Based on a colleague's information from a Good Technology support engineer and a office mate who is using a VZW iPhone, VZW iPhone users are *not* *required* to move to an Enterprise plan aren't paying an extra $15/month.  If one searches the Internet, I am not the only one asking about this.

If you are using a Verizon Wireless iPhone and have Good Technology on your phone, would you let me know if were *required* to upgrade your data plan and pay extra just for using Good Technology?

Thanks,

Techvet

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: T/F: iPhone users are not required to pay $15/month extra for Good Technology
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I need to check some information at work about this, since they have some guidance on how their employees can connect to their corporate email with android and iphone devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes