TEXT MESSAGING PROBLEMS
kay5

Okay so I don't know if this is just occurring with the iPhone 5c but these past two days or so I haven't been receiving all my messages. For example, my friend kept asking me if I got the group messages and my number was clearly included but I never received them and this has happened twice so please help I'm not sure what's going on here! I tried resetting my phone but that didn't help

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: TEXT MESSAGING PROBLEMS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lw19020,

Sorry to see the trouble you've been having with group messaging. Could you tell us what software version you are using? http://vz.to/1weJ9L7 Go to Settings> Messages and ensure both Send as SMS is enabled and Group Messaging is enabled. You wrote that you are not receiving group texts, are you having any trouble sending group texts?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kay5

I'm sorry to hear you're not receivng your group messages! I'd love to make sure this is back up and running for you. I understand this started happening over the past 2 days. Was anything new added to or updated on your iPhone recently? Are you able to receive individual messages from all the people in the group message?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
lw19020

I have the same problem with the 5c. I have had the phone for a couple of months, but have never received group text messages. When texting to a group including me, the sender receives a message saying something similar to  "Delivered to some" I am able to get individual texts sent to me from the senders, but have never received any group texts. No one is blocked. I seen other comments about the same problem, just wondering if/how the problem was resolved. Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lw19020,

Sorry to see the trouble you've been having with group messaging. Could you tell us what software version you are using? http://vz.to/1weJ9L7 Go to Settings> Messages and ensure both Send as SMS is enabled and Group Messaging is enabled. You wrote that you are not receiving group texts, are you having any trouble sending group texts?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes