The flickering came back
bomani1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, after a week after resetting my I5. The flickering came back on the key board when in the app store. I don't know what to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The flickering came back
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Report it to Apple. It is a software glitch I believe. Something the next update needs to address

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi bomain, having a new phone is exciting and experiencing an issue with your new phone can be upsetting. I was unable to locate this as a reported issue with this phone. If this continues,. your phone may need to be replaced. You can take it to a Verizon corporate store or official Apple store to be evaluated. If the phone doesnt have any damage, we can replace it under the one-year manufactures warranty. Please let us know if we can assist you any further. KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
nwalker757

Im experiencing the same keyboard flickering in the app store as well man

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how that would be annoying nwalker757! I know I need my keyboard to function right! What specific difficulties are you having? Does this happen anytime you use the keyboard? Have you also tried a reset by holding down the power and home keys? Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this!

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes