Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The new "upgrade fee" is crap!
maskroom

You want me to pay $30.00 to extend my two year contract and stay with Verizon. Way to thank loyal customers for staying with your company!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The new "upgrade fee" is crap!
mrpearsoy
Novice

maskroom wrote:

You want me to pay $30.00 to extend my two year contract and stay with Verizon. Way to thank loyal customers for staying with your company!!!!

Please stop beating a dead horse. There are plenty of threads on this throughout this forum. Search is your friend. We all ar aware of the fee. It is now the price to play with any of the major wireless carriers, no matter who you are with. Prices are going up in a lot of areas - cars, commodities, etc.

0 Likes
maskroom

Thanks for the lecture. Organic products are going down in price along with many other prices on many other products like big screen TV's etc. so your point is invalid in my opinion.

0 Likes
mrpearsoy
Novice

maskroom wrote:

Thanks for the lecture. Organic products are going down in price along with many other prices on many other products like big screen TV's etc. so your point is invalid in my opinion.

Im sorry that you feel that way. You are more than welcome for the lecture. You may feel that its invalid, but the fact is that you will aways have an upgrade fee, and if you switch to one of the major competitors, you will have the activation fee, and come upgrade time, fee again. and this term "loyal". what exactly makes you "loyal"? you use the cell phone service, you have to pay for it no matter who you are with. Its not loaylty. Its called paying for service.

if you need any other (deleted content...please keep your post family friendly) remarks, please let me know. 🙂

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator (M)

gina7239

For Peoria who have never upgraded before might be not as informed but it is everywhere known since last year I think but it is the cheapest. We have an activation fee but not for upgrades. And you can't keep your unlimited plan if you upgrade. Every year there's a new rule. All of these things aren't new but not all people are know.

Ps we don't really need smart slick comments. We're here to help.

0 Likes
silver6056

gina7239 wrote:

For Peoria who have never upgraded before might be not as informed but it is everywhere known since last year I think but it is the cheapest. We have an activation fee but not for upgrades. And you can't keep your unlimited plan if you upgrade. Every year there's a new rule. All of these things aren't new but not all people are know.

Ps we don't really need smart slick comments. We're here to help.

Well, we are here to help, but there is a limit to how cheerfully you can read/help with 10,000th thread on the $30 fee, loss of unlimited, issue of the day.  People visiting forums, even for the first time, should be sufficiently familiar with the concept of search to see if there are other threads that discuss the matter.

Hesson412

0 Likes