Time for upgrade.....any deals on Apple 5c or 5S?
pmsmith2032

One of our lines is eligible to be upgraded and we are going to use it to buy an Apple 5c or 5s for our daughter for Christmas.  Are there any deals right now besides the stadard $99/$199 upgrade?  Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Time for upgrade.....any deals on Apple 5c or 5S?
rcschnoor
Legend

Sometimes Best Buy will be offering additional incentives. You may want to look there.

0 Likes
pmsmith2032

Does Best Buy charge any extra, have any hidden fees, etc. to upgrade through them?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

They may not charge the $30 upgrade fee at the point of sale; if they don't, it should show up on your next Verizon bill.  There also may be additional contract terms in addition to Verizon's; I'd suggest reading the fine print.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Best Buy DOES NOT charge Verizon's upgrade fee when you purchase the phone. That will show up on your next Verizon bill.

0 Likes
boxermansr
Contributor - Level 1

Wal Mart was (and may still be) offering a gift card (for 70 bucks if I recall) for the 5c, and I believe the 16GB was 48 bucks or something. I know my brother in law just took advantage of this about 4 days ago, so it's possible it's no longer going on. In the end, I don't think he paid anything out of pocket, with the gift card. Again, I'm not sure if the deal is still ongoing, as I think it started around Black Friday, but I know my bro in law got it several days after that and got the gift card and 48.00 price.

0 Likes