Tracking Number
Jcarr87
Enthusiast - Level 3

anyone receive a tracking number for

my expected ship date is/was 9/25 but thats all the info it gives me when i check my status.

this is very frustrating, im about to just go to the store and buy the damn phone this pre order junk is for the birds.

>'Tracking number' deleted<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tracking Number
roguefish
Enthusiast - Level 2

The pre-order was a gigantic scam. Many Verizon stores have already received follow-up stock since the release date. There was zero reason to pre-order this phone. Verizon customer service is a gigantic fail.

0 Likes
Jcarr87
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know I wish I would have known that sooner Lesson learned. If I dont have my phone in hand on friday they are going to be dealing with a very upset customer. And trying to get an answer from them is like pulling teeth.

Never doing this again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jcarr87,

I can imagine the frustration if the status isn't updating three days after the expected shipment date. Have you received any further news? The phones ordered on 9/14 have already shipped but I was unable to determine when your order was placed. The only delays in shipment were incurred because the payment wasn't able to be completed with the card provided at the time of pre-order. Can you verify with your bank that they didn't place a hold on the transaction? Please keep me posted as I want to get this straightened out as soon as possible for you.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes