Traded-in my Apple 5s, where is my money
talouloo

I traded in my Apple iPhone 5s in December 2015.  I did received an email confirming my device was in perfect condition and is eligible for the $300.00 estimated.  BUT, I have yet to receive my $300.00 gift card.  How long does this take?  I made the switch from AT&T Wireless and this start with my Verizon Wireless relationship doesn't have me with a warm fuzzy feeling, in fact I am starting to think I made a huge error by switching.  Anyone have any advice as to how to check my trade-in gift card?  Advice welcomed and appreciated!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Traded-in my Apple 5s, where is my money
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

talouloo,

Welcome to the Verizon Wireless family. Our apologies it has not yet been the experience we wish you to have. Let’s look into your trade in amount. Usually, once you receive the email confirmation that your device was received, there is another email that follow shortly after. Most of our trade in amounts are sent electronically. Did you check to see if you received an additional email? Also, check the status of your trade in http://vz.to/23aQF95 here.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

It's 2 to 3 billing cycles which is 2 to 3 months. It's in the terms and conditions

0 Likes
talouloo

Thank you.  I rechecked my emails and I "was" sent the Verizon Gift Card in the email in the form of an electronic gift card.  I just used it to pay my first bill.  Thank you again!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update talouloo. I am glad you were able to locate your gift card. It was a pleasure assisting you. Have a great day!

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes