Traveling abroad
Giopilli

I am traveling abroad and my phone isn't working. I contact 611 before leaving and spent 10 minutes on the phone to activate my phone. Arrived abroad the phone obviously doesn't work. Moreover it is impossible to contact verizon via the chat system or an email that would be cost effective. on 611 it takes about 10 minutes to talk to an operator so I cannot do that.

I think this is just an horrible service - any advice on how to get my phone working?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Traveling abroad
Not applicable

International Support - Verizon Wireless

There is a toll free number to contact global support from the country you are in. Did you add on the Global feature before you left?

The 5S is unlocked already to use a local providers sim card in the country you are visiting. If you added the global plan call toll free and make sure they actually placed it on the account.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Traveling abroad
Not applicable

International Support - Verizon Wireless

There is a toll free number to contact global support from the country you are in. Did you add on the Global feature before you left?

The 5S is unlocked already to use a local providers sim card in the country you are visiting. If you added the global plan call toll free and make sure they actually placed it on the account.

Good Luck

0 Likes