Trouble with Group Messaging
Jdaws108

Hello all,

I have recently had issues with group messaging. I can't send a group picture message to anyone that does not have Verizon or an iPhone it seems. Just after the new year, I turned my phone off for a couple of minutes and when I turned it back on I had 26 text messages from NYE (all group text messages). It seems like when connecting to my WiFi or turning off my phone, backed up messages come through.

I have done some research and have reset my phone (just reset, not delete content). I do not have a "Profile" section under General Settings as I have seen other people comment on the Onavo (spelling ?) application.

Just today I had an issue with emails not coming through until I connected to WiFi.

Any suggestions? Very irritating and inconvenient as I have not received important messages.

Thanks!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trouble with Group Messaging
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If it's only happening when you are connected to the VZW Network you need to contact tech support. There might be an issue in your area that is causing the delays...or something else.Do you use any app other than the native iPhone messaging app for your messaging? If so, that app might be the issue.

0 Likes
Re: Trouble with Group Messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jdaws108-

Lets show that group messaging whos boss! I know how inconvenient and irritating this would become. Are you getting an error messages when trying to send a group message? If this persists, please send me (AdamE_VZW) a direct message for assistance.

Thank you,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes