Unable to hear calls and no signal when calling
JovanniSabri

Every time someone calls me or i call them my i phone 5 looses its signal i am not able to hear them what so ever and they cant hear me even on speaker, i am on ios 8.1.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to hear calls and no signal when calling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JovanniSabri,
Let's look further into this in effort to provide a resolution! Did this begin after anything specific took place (software update, new application installation)? Does this happen when you are only in a specific location (indoors only, zip code)? Please try resetting network settings here http://vz.to/1eFK7ns test and share. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
JovanniSabri

It happens where ever i am and i do not no when this problem started but i read that many people have had this problem i have already tried that,turning on and off airplane mode,removing the sim card and putting it back in, and restarting the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JovanniSabri,

Sorry to hear the solution is not so simple! Is the problem with audio on calls consistent or intermittent? Do you have any trouble with audio outside of calls? For example can you play music? Do you have any case on the iPhone? If so, does the problem exist with the case removed?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes