Unlock code for my iPhone5s
abinashkhamari

Hi ,

I have purchased an unlocked iPhone from US. Then I tried inserting a different sim. But it is asking for an unlock code.

Could you please provide me a code ?

Also please let me know if you want some details of the Phone.

Thank you.

Abinash

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unlock code for my iPhone5s
xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

The only thing I can advise you to do now is call 800-922-0204 and select option 3 for Technical support and discuss this with them.

Hope this helps and take care.

Ryan

Comments edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Likes
xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

Who are you wanting to provide the unlock code? Verizon?

0 Likes
abinashkhamari

I hope you can understand my issue and help me out here. I bought a new phone from apple store. Unlocked. But it had a Verizon sim in it. I was told by apple that i can use any carrier and can remove the verizone sim. But when I did that the phone is displaying a message that Locked sim. So I asked Apple then they said that as it had Verizon sim they need to provide a unlock code. That's why I posted for asking the same.

Regards,

Abinash

0 Likes
xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

My suggestion however is to look into getting a new SIM card and trying that out. That is a $10 investment that should solve your issue.

Ryan

0 Likes
abinashkhamari

I have purchased a new sim and inserting the same in my iPhone. after doing so I am getting a message "Locked sim"

0 Likes
xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

The only thing I can advise you to do now is call 800-922-0204 and select option 3 for Technical support and discuss this with them.

Hope this helps and take care.

Ryan

0 Likes
abinashkhamari

Thanks for the reply.. I cannot even call that number as I an not in US anymore .. i tried calling but everytime it is busy

Anyways .. thanks for the help .. i think it would be better if i go to some some carrier office and try my luck

Regards,

Abinash

0 Likes