Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Unlock code for my iPhone5s
abinashkhamari

Hi ,

I have purchased an unlocked iPhone from US. Then I tried inserting a different sim. But it is asking for an unlock code.

Could you please provide me a code ?

Also please let me know if you want some details of the Phone.

Thank you.

Abinash

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Unlock code for my iPhone5s
xchambers
Novice

The only thing I can advise you to do now is call 800-922-0204 and select option 3 for Technical support and discuss this with them.

Hope this helps and take care.

Ryan

Comments edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Likes
xchambers
Novice

Who are you wanting to provide the unlock code? Verizon?

0 Likes
abinashkhamari

I hope you can understand my issue and help me out here. I bought a new phone from apple store. Unlocked. But it had a Verizon sim in it. I was told by apple that i can use any carrier and can remove the verizone sim. But when I did that the phone is displaying a message that Locked sim. So I asked Apple then they said that as it had Verizon sim they need to provide a unlock code. That's why I posted for asking the same.

Regards,

Abinash

0 Likes
xchambers
Novice

My suggestion however is to look into getting a new SIM card and trying that out. That is a $10 investment that should solve your issue.

Ryan

0 Likes
abinashkhamari

I have purchased a new sim and inserting the same in my iPhone. after doing so I am getting a message "Locked sim"

0 Likes
xchambers
Novice

The only thing I can advise you to do now is call 800-922-0204 and select option 3 for Technical support and discuss this with them.

Hope this helps and take care.

Ryan

0 Likes
abinashkhamari

Thanks for the reply.. I cannot even call that number as I an not in US anymore .. i tried calling but everytime it is busy

Anyways .. thanks for the help .. i think it would be better if i go to some some carrier office and try my luck

Regards,

Abinash

0 Likes