Upgrade Question?
oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

On my upgrade date 02/28/16 could I be able to upgrade my iPhone 5c to a iPhone 6 in either 16GB, 64GB or 128GB?

How does the upgrade work?

And How much is the iPhone 6 weather it's the 16GB, 64GB or 128GB + the 2 year renewal contract gonna be at the time of the upgrade date?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Upgrade Question?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

oneilb83,

We know how important it is to have all your upgrade information prior to actually upgrading so let's get you some answers. The pricing of devices tend to vary as new promotions are launched, so at this time we are unable to provide the actual price for these devices. You can review the pricing of the devices now, here's how: http://vz.to/Y8vyHB You will pay the pricing of the two year agreement based on the GB size you choose. If you have additional questions please let us know, we are here to help.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

oneilb83,

We know how important it is to have all your upgrade information prior to actually upgrading so let's get you some answers. The pricing of devices tend to vary as new promotions are launched, so at this time we are unable to provide the actual price for these devices. You can review the pricing of the devices now, here's how: http://vz.to/Y8vyHB You will pay the pricing of the two year agreement based on the GB size you choose. If you have additional questions please let us know, we are here to help.

KarenC_VZW

0 Likes
oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

It says I can upgrade at Discount on 02/28/16 now does that mean I can upgrade any GB size I choose at discount?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad to see that you are excited to upgrade oneilb83! If that is your upgrade date then that is certainly the date that you can get a phone at a discounted rate. Keep in mind that purchasing a device at retail value is always an option too. May I ask what memory size device are you interested in? This will determine how much the device will cost.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes
oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

I was thinking of upgrading to the iPhone 6 64 GB size on my upgrade date which is 02/28/16

How does the upgrade work?

Do I get to keep my old phone when I upgrade to the iPhone 6 64 GB on my upgrade date?

0 Likes
oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

Also forgot to mention that the color I was gonna get for the iPhone 6 64 GB is Silver

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

oneilb83,

Thanks for reaching back out to us. There is a couple of thing that you can do on your upgrade date. The first thing you can do is keep the device with no questions asked. Second thing you can do is to check the value of the device and trade it in for a Verizon Wireless Gift card. You can always check the value by following this link: http://bit.ly/GGnDDC I hope this was able to answer your questions. Keep us posted if you have any other concerns or questions.

KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

I just wanna know what the discount price is gonna be for the iPhone 6 64 GB and iPhone 6 128 GB so that I can compare them to see which GB size I really want on my upgrade date?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

oneilb83,

No problem. I have the information you are looking for. The iPhone 6 64GB with a 2 year contract price will be $199.99  and the iPhone 6 128GB would be $399.99. This would not include taxes and fees. Please keep us posted if ou have any further questions or concerns.

KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

so the discount for the iPhone 6 64 GB discount price will be $199 on my upgrade date 2/28/16?

0 Likes