VERIZON IDIOT EMPLOYEES THAT ARE BOLD FACE LYARS
edschooler
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was contacted by a Verizon employee to update my plan and receive 2 free iPhone 5c with no activation fee. I asked if I could check with my wife 1st and was told NO PROBLEM this offer is good for a while still. I checked with my wife and called back he next day and said I wanted the offer. I was told that the offer is no longer available. I have been a LOYAL customer for about 15 years but now I see that Verizon wireless is nothing but a bunch of lying idiots. I am posting this on every social media site I can find and every web site forum I can log onto even if it has nothing to do with wireless communication. The whole world needs to know how FUCKED up Verizon wireless really is. Nothing but a bunch of retarded Lying assholes.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
Re: VERIZON IDIOT EMPLOYEES THAT ARE BOLD FACE LYARS
edschooler
Enthusiast - Level 2

LYING CUSTOMER SERVICE

edschooler
Enthusiast - Level 2

A bunch of LYERS

laceywaters
Contributor - Level 1

The correct word is "liar" not "lyar". There was a promo to get a free Iphone 5c 32gb, the only thing you had to pay for was the upgrade fee, not activation fee. This was a limited promo that lasted until March 31.

xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

That isn't 100% true. There have been multiple promotions and 1 of those was a free iPhone 5c 32GB with a one time upgrade fee of $30. The other was targeting customers to upgrade them early before their eligibility date. With that one you were able to receive a free iPhone 5c 32GB and have the upgrade fee waived. Both of those ended on 3/31/14. It isn't the nicest thing to be claiming all Verizon Wireless employees are retarded lying ******* since I know for a fact that is not true. It's a promotion. All promotions end. There will be more. Just be patient and breathe easy my friend.