Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
VERIZON IDIOT EMPLOYEES THAT ARE BOLD FACE LYARS
edschooler

I was contacted by a Verizon employee to update my plan and receive 2 free iPhone 5c with no activation fee. I asked if I could check with my wife 1st and was told NO PROBLEM this offer is good for a while still. I checked with my wife and called back he next day and said I wanted the offer. I was told that the offer is no longer available. I have been a LOYAL customer for about 15 years but now I see that Verizon wireless is nothing but a bunch of lying idiots. I am posting this on every social media site I can find and every web site forum I can log onto even if it has nothing to do with wireless communication. The whole world needs to know how FUCKED up Verizon wireless really is. Nothing but a bunch of retarded Lying assholes.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: VERIZON IDIOT EMPLOYEES THAT ARE BOLD FACE LYARS
edschooler

LYING CUSTOMER SERVICE

edschooler

A bunch of LYERS

laceywaters
Novice

The correct word is "liar" not "lyar". There was a promo to get a free Iphone 5c 32gb, the only thing you had to pay for was the upgrade fee, not activation fee. This was a limited promo that lasted until March 31.

xchambers
Novice

That isn't 100% true. There have been multiple promotions and 1 of those was a free iPhone 5c 32GB with a one time upgrade fee of $30. The other was targeting customers to upgrade them early before their eligibility date. With that one you were able to receive a free iPhone 5c 32GB and have the upgrade fee waived. Both of those ended on 3/31/14. It isn't the nicest thing to be claiming all Verizon Wireless employees are retarded lying ******* since I know for a fact that is not true. It's a promotion. All promotions end. There will be more. Just be patient and breathe easy my friend.