Verion Cloud?
oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

I go to sign into the Verizon Cloud on my computer, it's saying

Failed to connect to the Verizon Cloud.

Please Contact Customer Service at (800) 922-0204

Also when opening up the Verizon Cloud App it will open then close out so I deleted the app, reinstalled it and now I can't sign into the app either

Is anyone else having this same issue

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verion Cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That doesn't sound good! Let's get Verizon Cloud working for you! Is this the first time you are using Cloud? Are you using the same login information you use, when you log into My Verizon?

0 Likes
oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

Let's get Verizon Cloud working for you! Is this the first time you are using Cloud? No Are you using the same login information you use, when you log into My Verizon? Yes

On August 24th I uninstalled it from my phone and then reinstalled it back and when I was finally able to log back in all my photos I had backed up was gone, same thing when I logged back in on the Verizon Cloud for desktop the photos I had backed up was gone and it wouldn't let me re-back it up so I uninstalled it from my phone and uninstalled it off my computer and removed the Verizon Cloud from the features on my Verizon Account.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oneilb83,

Ah! Thank you very much for giving us all of that information. If you visit www.vzw.com/cloud are you able to click on "Get Cloud Storage" and log in? Once there you should see a list of things you can add, and I want to make sure that one of the "Cloud Storage for Media" options is currently showing as active for your line.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes