Verizon Cloud App will not accept my log in info ?
rwfrd

After downloading the app on my iphone 5S, I tried to log in. The app comes up with my sign in name, but when I enter the password, it says that it is wrong. Does anyone have a solution?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud App will not accept my log in info ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Rwfrd,

We want accessing your account to be easy. So sorry to hear that this is not occuring. Lets get this fixed. Your cloud log in is the same user name and password used when signing into your MyVerizon account.  Are you able to sign into MyVerizon http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/myverizonlp/ ? If not, please click "forgot password" below the sign in button. Once you have reset the password please sign back into the cloud with the same user name and password.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rwfrd

I can sign into my Verizon account. But the cloud app will not accept my log in name or password. I even tried to reset my password and that did not work.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Never fear, help is here . I do see this is an iPhone, have you ever had the cloud set up & backing up this phone? If so when was the last time you were able to access it?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes